New Patch 3.50 for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is available to fix various game issues
Well yes, the Patch 3.50 has arrived for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. The beginning of this new journey in the Far Far Galaxy started with quite a few problems and for this reason Respawn and EA are working hard on Patches that will further improve performance and fix bugs on all platforms.
As reported by Tweet on the Official site, Patch 3.50 has arrived, it is aimed at both PC players and for those who play on Consoles (PS5/Xbox Series X|S), the release took place on 05/1 and 05/2. If you haven’t updated yet or if you just bought your copy, it’s time to install the patch for smoother gameplay.
Let’s take a look at what Patch 3.50 will do:
5/1 – PC Patch
- Performance improvements for non-raytraced rendering
5/2 – PlayStation 5 / Xbox Serie X|S
- Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and various areas of the game
- Fixed crashes that were tied to skipping cinematics
- Performance Improvements across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis
- Fixed various rendering issues
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko colors not saving
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko disappearing from stable
- Fixed issues with cinematic dialogue overlapping
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma
- Fixed a bug where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI remaining in T position during photo mode
Despite the issues, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor debuted at number one on both the Steam and UK charts, and is the second best launch of a Star Wars game on Steam.
For more informations on Patches coming to all platforms and their timing, stay tuned with us!