What’s new in Patch 4 for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Let’s get an overview of what to expect.
As announced in the previous Patch 3.50 article this month sees Respawn and EA busy improving the performance and fixing bugs of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. As promised, let’s see what the Patch 4 note contains. Let’s start by saying that from today May 9th it is possible to download it for Consoles while PC players will have to wait for news during the week.
Let’s not waste any more time and go into the details of the Patch 4 note!
5/9 – PlayStation 5 e Xbox Series X | S
- Fixed an HDR value mismatch that would cause HDR setups to display incorrectly for PS5 users.
- Fixed various save state errors.
- Fixed a streaming issue that causes some streaming scenarios to end on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where one of the vents did not properly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio fix for a narrative moment where music was behaving incorrectly.
- Fixed lightsaber marks not displaying correctly in some scenarios.
- Fixed a scenario where the player could enter a progression blocked state in the Lucrehulk.
- Fixed an elevator to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progression blocked state.
- Fixed a bug where Rayvis would become unbeatable.
- Fixed a severe animation issue that would break a late game narrative sequence.
- Fixed a collision bug where players can get stuck inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a note explaining that some of BD-1’s abilities are not available while in combat.
- Improved text scrolling.
- Minor text translation fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
Fixes planned for PC (date TBA)
- Updated occlusion behavior for raytracing, reducing idle time stalls.
- Updated streaming budgets that will help alleviate traversal hitching.
- Performance improvements for some VFX.
- Coming soon to console
- Updated data handling when toggling raytracing, improving non-raytraced performance.
We remind you to update your game for an improved gaming experience. Patch 4 on PC will be rolling out as soon as possible this week stay tuned for updates.
May the force be with you!